The project aims to enhance and sustain the operations of the Intellectual Property and Technology Business Development Office (IP-TBM) at the Caraga State University (CSU).
The project involves the following:
- Capacitation of the IP-TBM personnel of CSU in patent landscaping and mining;
- Enhancement and harmonization of IP management and technology promotion and transfer activities of CSU;
- Strengthening of linkages with industry and community stakeholders to enhance activities on intellectual property management and technology commercialization.
- Discovery of emerging cacao technological trends and recommend priority R&D programs;
- Assistance to R&D institutions, funding agencies and researchers in the technology evaluation and assessment, and the development of the Patent Landscape Reports (PLR) to support decisions on the levels of future R&D funding; and
- Support the development of the IP-TBM Real-time monitoring system (RTMS).