The ongoing project enhances and strengthens the capacities of IP-TBM offices through Patent landscaping and mining.
It involves the following activities:
- Capacitation of the IP-TBM personnel of IFSU in Patent mining;
- Discovery of emerging technological trends of Banana and recommend priority R&D Programs;
- Enhancement and harmonization of IP management and technology promotion and transfer activities of IFSU; and,
- Strengthening of linkages with industry and community stakeholders to enhance activities on intellectual property management and technology commercialization.
- Provision of support to the development of the IPTBM Real-Time Monitoring System (RTMS).