The project aims to strengthen the capacity of the Intellectual Property and Technology Business Development Office (IP-TBM) of the University of Southern Mindanao through patent mining.
The project involves the following activities:
- Capacitation of the technology transfer personnel of the University of Southern Mindanao IP-TBM Office on patent mining;
- Investigation to learn more about emerging rubber technological trends and recommend priority R&D programs through patent mining;
- Enhancement of IP policies and technology transfer protocols of other SUCs to harmonize IP management and technology transfer activities;
- Intensification of linkages with various agencies to enhance activities on intellectual property protection and management and technology transfer and commercialization.
- Provision of support to the development of the IP-TBM Real-time monitoring system (RTMS).