The ongoing project strengthens the capacities of Intellectual Property and Technology Business Management (IP-TBM) Office to enhance its commercialization activities.
It involves the following:
- Enhancement and sustainability of the operation of IPTBM office through patent landscaping and mining;
- Discovery of emerging technological trends in Mango and recommend priority R & D programs through patent mining;
- Enhancement and harmonization of the IP Policy and Technology transfer Protocol through synchronized IP Management and technology transfer activities of BPSU through IP-TBM Office;
- Strengthening linkages with industry and community stakeholders for efficient and effective IP management and technology transfer;
- Support the development of the IP-TBM real time monitoring system.